Dr. Ricardo Bonnor M.D., FACS, FASMBS
Dr. R. M. Bonnor M.D., F.A.C.S. of Texas Surgical Arts, located in Katy, TX, is a highly-respected, double board certified surgeon who provides the finest cosmetic surgery and aesthetic transformations. He is considered an artist who creates beautiful, graceful, natural results – never overdone or obvious. His deep understanding of anatomy, balance, mechanics, harmony and form are at the core of every extraordinary outcome.
A Personalized Approach
Dr. Bonnor has a broad menu of services from surgical to non-surgical and determines the very best, individualized option. This personalized approach assures the right treatment for each patient. Sometimes only surgery can meet a patient’s expectations, while other patients can do beautifully with one of any number of less-invasive procedures.
- Earned a Master of Science in Physiology degree at Georgetown University, Washington,DC.
- Graduated from medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. During his time in Galveston, he received the highest honors, graduating in the top 2% of his medical school class.
- Completed his Surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas before going on to complete a fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery at the prestigious Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC. Dr. Bonnor is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship in Chatanooga, Tennessee.
- William K. Miles, M.D. Award – highest score in the written portion of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery examination.